Sunday, December 18, 2011

After Care? More like AFTER FUN!

Okay, reading that title, makes me realize that someone might be lead to believe that whatever occasion we're discussing, is taking place after the fun occurs. Well that, my friends, is certainly not what I mean! To anyone reading that doesn't quite know what after care is, it allows campers in Zoo Camp to be picked up later than the end of camp, so that parents who work later than 4 PM can pick them up at a more convenient time. During that time, the campers get to do a various number of activities. Anyways, I'll be involved with that over the course of Winter Camp this break, and I'm going to put the FUN in AFTER FUN.

Well crap, I had meant to update this when I got home from Corvallis, but alas, it just didn't happen. No worries though, not much has been happening, but hopefully I'll post once a week.

Unfortunately, I haven't been working out much lately. I think it's just the aspect of being back home for the holidays that have made me increasingly lazy. But luckily, I've gone out for a couple of walks and have been doing a few workouts. I'm hoping to get more into a rhythm of doing my workouts this next week. Now on top of that, I need to start working on a better sleeping pattern, for realz. I'm hoping that having to wake up early today (7:30) will help me get started. I'm going to be going to bed shortly after typing this up, as I'm writing this up and watching a bit of SNL, but I don't need to stay up until 1 to finish it. I just have to face that going to bed at 4 and waking up anywhere from 8-12 hours later is just not the way to get through life; I really want to be on a semi-regular sleeping pattern, and so it begins.

That's really all I have for now. Pretty tired and not really in a creative mood at the moment to keep writing. Christmas coming up in 8 days (or 7 I guess, since it's after midnight now), today is my dad's birthday, Zoo Camp starting tomorrow, and I still have 3 more weeks of break. Ah, it's the sweet life.

So I guess it's the time, to stay fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment